For the tangy and spicy food lovers, pickled baby corn is an ideal appetizer for the day. It is an all in one recipe, i.e. it can be served as an appetizer, snack or even a side dish.
So, here’s a quick way out to make this easy recipe or dish at home –
• Minced Garlic – 2 tsp
• Blanched Baby Corn – 11 cups
• White Vinegar – 5 cups
• Pickling Salt – 4 tsp
• Water – 1-2/3 cups
• Chopped Hot Green Peppers – 2 tsp
• Chopped Red Peppers – 4 tsp
• Chopped Green Peppers – 2 tsp
• Granulated Sugar – 1-2/3 cups
• Toss hot green peppers, red peppers, garlic and green peppers together.
• In a saucepan, add some granulated sugar, water, pickling salt and white vinegar in it.
• Boil this mixture and let it cook for almost 5 minutes.
• Add the baby corns and cook it further.
• Now sterilize the pickle jar and put the baby corns mixture into the jars. Make sure you put the liquid also with the baby corns.
• Place the lid on the jar tightly.
• Now, for about 10 minutes, process the pickle jars in boiling water bath.
The pickle is now ready..!!