Cheese toast or cheese sandwich is an easy breakfast recipe that is not just tasty, but also healthy for kids. Every morning, while your child is leaving for the school or husband is leaving for the office, it is very difficult to make something that takes whole lot of time. This way your husband and kid leave the home, without eating anything in the breakfast.
But, here’s a cool way through which you can serve a tasty breakfast to your family and that too within few minutes.
Try this, cheese toast cum sandwich recipe today:
• Sliced tomato
• Brown or white bread
• Sliced capsicum
• Chaat masala
• Sliced cucumber
• Sliced onion
• Boiled potato
• Grated cheese
• Boiled beetroot
• Black salt
• Evenly spread butter on all the bread slices.
• Now, spread mint-coriander chutney evenly.
• Put the sliced capsicum, tomato and onion over the slices.
• Sprinkle some chaat masala or black salt over it.
• Now, add the grated cheese. Evenly cover the bread with the cheese.
• Cover the slice with another bread slice, to make it a sandwich.
• Now, toast the sandwich for about 2 to 3 minutes, until it gets golden in color. You can also grill the sandwich.
• Melt some butter on the hot sandwiches
The cheese sandwich is ready. Serve it with tomato ketchup or mint-coriander chutney..!!