Introduced in 1964, the nutella chocolate spread is greatly loved by people of all ages. Thus, people always keep nutella at home. It is generally used as a spread, but people often love licking it with their fingers.
So, how would you feel if you find a bowl of homemade nutella served on your table? It feels great. Right?
So, here’s a quick recipe for nutella that you can try out at your home –
- Almond or vegetable oil – 1/4 cup
- Roasted hazelnuts – 250g
- Cocoa – 1/4 cup
- Vanilla extract – 1/2 tsp
- Caster sugar – 1 cup
- Process the hazelnuts in a food processor, to turn them into a powder.
- Liquefy them.
- Add vanilla, sugar and cocoa.
- While the food processor is running, add some oil in it to gain smooth consistency.
The nutella spread is ready…!!