It’s time to serve regular cheesy pizza in a crunchy cone, i.e. serve pizza cone to your guests. Pizza cone is the ideal pizza to have in cone.
It is generally served in restaurants and offers a lip smacking taste. Normally, people prefer a non-vegetarian version of pizza. But, here’s a vegetarian twist to the pizza cone.
So, next time when you are planning to make pizza at home, try making this pizza cone with the following ingredients:
- Refrigerated pizza crust
- Pizza sauce
- Chopped capsicum
- Chopped yellow or red bell pepper
- Mozzarella cheese
Note: you can use other toppings also, as per your likings. For example, you use jalapenos, tomatoes, onions, mushrooms etc.
- Take a paper cone and start wrapping it with a foil paper.
- Heat the oven to a temperature of about 400°F. The oven rack must be at the lowest position.
- Now, unroll the dough and roll it in the shape of a rectangle.
- Cut the dough in square shape (about 5 inches).
- Now, wrap the square dough around the paper cup one by one. Trim the extra dough clinging at the bottom of the cup.
- Place them on a baking sheet. Remember that the open ends should be downwards.
- Bake the cups for about 10 minutes, until golden brown.
- When the cone gets cool, separate the cone from the foil covered paper cone.
- Now add some shredded cheese at the bottom of the baked cone.
- Take a bowl and mix pizza sauce, capsicum, bell peppers (and other vegetables, if using).
- Now, microwave this mixture for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Fill this mixture in each baked cone and top the cones with shredded cheese and pizza sauce.
The pizza cone is ready to eat..!!