Wishing merry Christmas to all..!! Christmas brings cheer in our lives and so dos the tempting chocolate truffles.
You might be certainly expecting some guests at your home, tomorrow. So, why don’t you try out chocolate truffle recipe this Christmas at home?
Your guests will truly love it. So, this is how it goes:
- Vanilla – 1 teaspoon
- Dark chocolate candy coating – 1 pound
- All purpose flour – 2 cups
- Brown sugar – ¾ cup
- Chocolate chips – ½ cup
- Butter – ½ cup
- Chopped walnuts – ½ cup
- Condensed milk – 1 can
- Beat butter and sugar together until fluffy and add vanilla, flour, walnuts, condensed milk and chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate the mixture for about 1 hour.
- Now, start making small balls out of this mixture. If you cannot make the balls by hand, you can also scoop small balls.
- Place these balls on baking sheet and refrigerate it for a time period of about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate candy.
- Roll the balls into the melted chocolate and keep them aside for nearly 15 minutes.
- Now, melt the remaining chocolate candy again and start pouring it on the balls to make a design.
- Refrigerate and the truffle is ready to eat and serve.
Note: if you are making the balls by hand, rub some flour on your fingers, so that the mixture does not stick to your hand.