Besan ladoos are a popular sweet in India. Thus, many people, during festive occasions try out the besan ladoo recipe at home either in microwave or in the regular way.
The microwave cooked besan ladoos are becoming very popular and is known for its supreme nutty flavor. This Christmas, make these ladoos and surprise your guests.
So, if you are looking to try out this recipe at home, then here are the ingredients:
- Cardamom Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Besan – 1 cup
- Ghee – 6 tbsp
- Powdered Sugar – 3/4 cup
- Mix besan and ghee in a microwave safe bowl.
- Stir the mixture after every 1 minute. The microwave must be on high (~ 800 W) for almost 3 minutes.
- Now, reduce the power to 50%. Keep stirring and microwave it for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Take it out of the microwave and let the mixture cool.
- Add sugar powder and cardamom powder. Mix it well
- Now start making ladoos (small round balls) out of the mixture.
- To bind the mixture well, you can also add warm ghee.
The ladoos are ready to eat. Garnish it with almonds