Bread cutlets are often served as a starter or as evening snack. The recipe of bread cutlet is so simple and amazing that you can make it easily when your guests come to your place without any prior notice.
So, just take out 20 minutes of your life and prepare this dish today at home:
- Grated Cabbage and carrot
- Chopped Onion
- Bread Slices
- Green Chillies
- Boiled and mashed potatoes
- Garam Masala Powder
- Boiled Green Peas
- Grated Ginger
- Dry Breadcrumbs
- Lemon Juice
- Salt to taste
- Grated Cheese
- Tomato Ketchup
- In a pan, put some oil (over medium flame) and add onion, green chilies and ginger. Sauté for some time.
- Now add peas, grated cabbage, carrot and garam masala powder. Sauté
- Let the mixture cool. Put off the flame
- Now take a bread slice one by one and dip in water and squeeze it. Put the squeezed crumbled bread into the mixture.
- To the mixture add salt, dry breadcrumbs, boiled potatoes and lemon juice.
- Mix it and start making balls (round tikis) to form a patty.
- Roll these patties in breadcrumbs and shallow fry until golden brown.
- Shallow fry from both the sides and after they get golden brown, transfer it to the serving plate.
The dish is ready.. Serve it to your guest or family with tomato ketchup. Also, you can grate some cheese over it.