The smoky and garlicky flavor of falafel burgers takes me back to those days, when i first tried out the recipe at home. Falafel traditionally belongs to the middle-eastern cuisine. These burgers are so amazing that even your kids would love. Generally, kids are very selective, while trying out something new. However, these burgers will be surely loved buy kids.
Whether it is a party or you just wanna surprise your family, you can easily make this at home, with the following ingredients:
- Cumin – 1 1/4 tsp
- Walnuts, almonds, pecans or oat flour – 1/4 – 1/2 cup
- Lemon juice – 2 1/2 Tbsp
- Garlic cloves – 3
- Fresh parsley- 1 bundle
- Sea salt + black pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Onion, Tomato, Lettuce
- Garlic Dill sauce
- Chili Garlic Sauce
- Pita/ burger buns
- In a food processor, mix cumin, parsley, salt, pepper, garlic, chickpeas and lemon juice.
- Transfer it in a bowl and add oat flour to make a loose dough out of it.
- Make 4 sections of the dough to form 4 patties from it.
- Place them on a baking sheet and refrigerate them for about 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 375 degrees F.
- Bake the patties for almost 30-40 minutes.
- Serve them with your favorite toppings – Hummus, Onion, Tomato, Lettuce, Garlic Dill sauce, Chili Garlic Sauce. You can wrap them in pita bread or enjoy with the burger buns.
So, don’t forget to try the falafel burgers at home today..!!