Hot chocolate, also known as hot cocoa or drinking chocolate is less sweet with a thicker consistency. Trying out a hot chocolate recipe at home is quite common these days, as almost everyone loves chocolate.
Do you know that this was used to cure different ailments like stomach and liver diseases.
Further, because of the presence of antioxidants in cocoa, it helps in preventing cancer.
So, it is both a delicious and healthy stuff for you and your family.
If you wish to try this hot chocolate at home, then here are the ingredients:
- Powdered sugar – 2 teaspoons
- Dark chocolate
- Heavy cream – 1/2 cup
- Milk – 1 1/2 cups
- Espresso powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Whipped cream
- Over medium heat, whisk the espresso powder, milk, powdered sugar and heavy cream in a pan. Whisk the ingredients until bubbles start appearing.
- Now, remove the pan from heat
- Stir the chocolate in it. Keep stirring until the chocolate melts.
The hot chocolate is ready to serve. Serve with whipped cream to your guests.
If the chocolate does not melt, you can put it over the flame again on low heat.