This week try some experimenting with cauliflower fritters..!! This is a great starter or snack that can be served with a sauce or tea or coffee.
Whether you are planning for a party or thinking to prepare something different for your family, then this dish is perfect for it.
Look at the ingredients:
- Olive oil
- All purpose flour
- Ground cumin
- Cauliflower cut into florets
- Curry powder
- Vegetable oil
- Bread crumbs
- Garlic clove
- First of all, preheat your oven to 400° temperature.
- Take a baking sheet and put the cauliflower florets on it and drizzle some with olive oil. Sprinkle salt.
- Cook in oven for 20 minutes.
- Put the cauliflower in the food processor. Just grind them coarsely.
- Put the grinded cauliflower in a bowl. Add eggs, yogurt, bread crumbs, spices, flour and salt. Mix and wrap the bowl
- Let it chill in the refrigerator for almost 3 hours.
- Now, start making the patties from the cauliflower mixture.
- Shallow fry the cauliflower fritters from both sides.
Your dish is ready to eat..
Enjoy with your friends and family..