In this festive mood, try out bread halwa at home. Experimenting in kitchen is good. So, this time, why not try out some experiment with a simple bread?
• Raisins or Kishmish and Cashews
• Cardamom Powder
• Cut the brown crust of the bread slices from all corners
• Cut the bread into cubes of very small size
• Now, in a pan, heat ghee and fry the raisins and cashews in it. Keep them aside
• Add bread cubes in the pan and fry
• Add milk and stir till it gets thick
• Add sugar
• Now, add ghee (almost about a tablespoon), cardamom powder and nuts.
Mix them and the bread halwa is ready to serve and eat.
Call Today at 085275 99527 To Know the Best Deal available on Cuisine
drop us a mail at RedSaltMultiCuisine@gmail.com for Today’s Special..
Follow us on: