As the celebrations for Diwali have already begun, thus, your friends or relatives might be excited to come to your place and give you the festival greetings. So, this time when they come to your place, serve them something delicious that can make their day.
One such sweet is doodh peda. So, here is the recipe –
- Ghee – 1/4 cup
- Condensed milk – 400 grams
- Cardamom powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Milk powder – 1-1/2 cups
- Mix milk powder and condensed milk to make a smooth paste
- Add ghee and cardamom powder
- Now, on medium heat, put the pan and stir the mixture for a thicker batter.
- Put the flame off. As the mixture would start getting cool, it would thicken even more
- The process will be a little hard, as the mixture will thicken up quickly. The mixture will thicken further when it is cooling down.
- It will turn into a peda dough. Put the dough in another bowl. Let it cool
- Knead the dough
- Now, make small small balls out the dough and place an impression using your thumb at the center of the peda. After that, put pistachio in the center
Doodh peda is ready to serve..
Call Today at 085275 99527 To Know the Best Deal available on Cuisine
drop us a mail at RedSaltMultiCuisine@gmail.com for Today’s Special..
Follow us on: