Vegetable loaded schezwan fried rice is a perfect way to reuse your leftover rice. If you do not wish to use the leftover rice, you can even prepare the rice fresh. It is a quick recipe for your kids and guest. It would hardly take 45 minutes to get prepared.
• Dark Soya sauce
• Ginger and garlic
• Schezwan Sauce
• Spring onions
• Olive oil, Sesame oil
• Black Pepper powder
• French beans
- If you are not using leftover rice, then keep the rice on stove to let it cook. When you cook the rice in cooker, you can also put some olive oil in it
- Cut all the veggies
- Heat olive and seasame oil and celery, garlic, spring onion whites and ginger
- Add beans, cabbage and carrots and cook for 2 minutes. Put the flame high
- Now, add capsicum, schezwan sauce, salt, vinegar, pepper powder and soya sauce
- At this moment, add spring onion greens and the cooked rice
- Let them cook and mix well
The dish is ready to serve..
Call Today at 085275 99527 To Know the Best Deal available on Cuisine
drop us a mail at RedSaltMultiCuisine@gmail.com for Today’s Special..
Follow us on: