Veg burgers have always been the all-time favourite of kids. Not just kids; rather people of all ages love to eat burgers. They are so amazing delightful that people make burgers at home for their friends, family and kids.
So, if this weekend, you are planning to amaze your kid with the ‘oh.. so good’ taste of burger, then follow this:
- Mash the boiled potatoes
- Add all the spices and salt and mix them well
- As per your liking you can add corn starch or rice flour
- Now, make small small balls and shape them like a patty
- Make the patties flat
- Heat oil in a pan
- Shallow fry the patties or tikkis
- Crisp the patties till golden brown.
- Now, cur some veggies of your choice, like onion, tomatoes, cabbage, lettuce, cucumber etc
- Roast the buns (optional)
- Apply mint chutney or tomato sauce, mayonnaise onto the burger bun
- Place all the veggies
- Cover the bun
And the burger is ready to serve
Call Today at 085275 99527 To Know the Best Deal available on Cuisine
drop us a mail at RedSaltMultiCuisine@gmail.com for Today’s Special..
Follow us on: