Hailed from Philippines, the garlic fried rice is actually known as Sinangag. It is a perfect to re-use the left over rice at home. In many countries, it is very famous as an authentic breakfast dish.
So, if your kids or family member do not prefer to eat the leftover rice, then here how to make this recipe:
- Green cabbage
- Cold brown rice or left over rice
- Carrot or any other vegetable of your choice
- Ginger, garlic
- Sauté garlic, onion and ginger in a pan.
- Add all the vegetables and sauté them
- Add salt and pepper
- Now, add the left over rice. You can also add 1 tablespoon oil
- Fry until brown
Plate the rice and serve it your family and kids..!!
Call Today at 085275 99527 To Know the Best Deal available on Cuisine
drop us a mail at RedSaltMultiCuisine@gmail.com for Today’s Special..
Follow us on: