Known as an Indo-Chinese starter, this seasame cheese toast is a great snack option to start your day. These toasts are ideal for a party menu and also loved by kids. The golden crust, crunch and flavor of the toast will surely make your day. This toast can be prepared using the whole wheat bread, brown bread or multi-grain bread.
To make this at home, you need to follow this:
- Boil the potatoes
- Parboil the beans and carrots
- Mash the potatoes and chop the beans, carrots, onions, celery and capsicum
- Now, mix all the chopped vegetables, mashed potatoes with cornstarch, ginger, garlic, salt, green chili, soy sauce, black pepper.
- Prepare a paste of cornflour in a cup
- Let the mixture cool and cut the bread slices into any shape of your choice.
- Place the filling over the bread and apply the cornflour paste over it.
- Now, sprinkle the seasame seeds and lightly, press it
- Shallow fry all the bread slices
The toasts are ready now. Serve them with tomato ketchup
Note: – “Make sure you fry the toasts in medium hot oil, as otherwise the toasts will now get crunchy and would soak more oil.”
Call Today at 085275 99527 To Know the Best Deal available on Cuisine
drop us a mail at RedSaltMultiCuisine@gmail.com for Today’s Special..
Follow us on: