This festive season look for some Party Food Ideas and try out brownie ice-cream bowls that your guests and kids will surely love. Serve your guests with some desserts.
So, if you are planning to make this dessert for your family this festival, then here’s how:
• Take 2 bowls – one small and one bigger than the former bowl
• Put brownie cookie dough in the bigger bowl (it is generally available in the market)
• Now place the smaller bowl on the top of the cookie dough that is inside the bigger bowl.
• Press the smaller bowl, so that the dough takes the shape of a cup. The dough must start coming up from the sides.
• Bake it for about 20 minutes in oven.
• After 20 minutes, twist the small bowl to remove it from the dough.
• Now place the cookie once more in the oven and let it cook for about 5 minutes.
• Let it cool and cut off any dough that has flowed out of the bowl.
• Now, fill the brownie cup or bowl with your favorite ice-cream. Use your favorite toppings..!!
Call Today at 085275 99527 To Know the Best Deal available on Cuisine
drop us a mail at RedSaltMultiCuisine@gmail.com for Today’s Special..
Follow us on: