Known as Indo-Chinese recipe, the chili mushroom is a great starter dish to start your day meal. Serve it with chapatis or Naans. As the festive season is ‘on’, your guests might be soon planning to visit your place. So, it would be good, if you serve them something tasty and different. This dish will surely amaze your guests.
So, for this dish, you will need the following ingredients:
- Garlic, ginger
- Spring onion
- Black pepper, salt
- Green chillies
- Soyasauce – 2tsp
- Water – 1/4cup
- Vinegar – 2tsp
- Cornflour – 1tbsp
- Sauté green chillies, ginger, garlic in oil
- Spring onion (white part) and capsicum. Let them sauté
- Now, add mushrooms and let it cook for 3-4mins
- Add the cornflour mixture with salt and pepper.
- Wait until cornflour is cooked and mushrooms gets dry
Now, the dish is ready. Garnish it with coriander and spring onion greens
Call Today at 085275 99527 To Know the Best Deal available on Cuisine
drop us a mail at RedSaltMultiCuisine@gmail.com for Today’s Special..
Follow us on: