Do you the first ever tomato soup was made in 1872? It is a popular soup that is greatly known for its rich flavor. It is prepared with fresh tomatoes, onions, basil and garlic.
To make this healthy warm soup at home you will need:
- Garlic cloves
- Ground pepper
- Olive oil
- Preheat your oven and grease the baking pan.
- Mix tomatoes, salt, garlic, olive oil, onions and pepper in a bowl.
- Spread the mixture on the pan and roast for half an hour.
- Take it out from the oven. Let it cool.
- Blend the tomatoes and add basil.
- Put it in a pot and cook it properly.
Serve it with basil leaves.
[ Must read: How to Transform the Regular Vegetable Soup into Pasta Soup? ]
Call Today at 085275 99527 To Know the Best Deal available on Cuisine
drop us a mail at RedSaltMultiCuisine@gmail.com for Today’s Special..
Follow us on: