Ideal for lunch or dinner, this sweet corn soup perfectly balances savory and sweet flavors. This soup is often served with salad, sandwich or bread. Depending on your tastes, you can either make it a creamy soup or a brothy soup.
This is what you will need:
- Olive oil
- Red potatoes
- Green onions
- Veggie broth
- Nutritional yeast (optional)
- Black pepper and salt
- Almond milk
- Garlic cloves
- White onion
- Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil.
- Add potato, pepper and salt. Let it cook in steam. Then, add corn.
- For a blended soup: half milk and half broth. For unblended soup: don’t use milk, use only broth in full quantity.
- Bring broth and milk to a boil and cook until potatoes get soft.
- Here you must blend the soup if you need blended soup. Use yeast (if using ).
- Let the soup cook and simmer.
Now, the soup is ready to serve.
Call Today at 085275 99527 To Know the Best Deal available on Cuisine
drop us a mail at RedSaltMultiCuisine@gmail.com for Today’s Special..
Follow us on: